Wednesday 2 November 2011

A little about our journey so far...

I have been with my other half for coming up 2 and a half year and we have been trying to conceive for 18 months with no luck. About two years ago I was diagnosed with having PCOS and an under active thyroid and then I was commenced on Levothyroxine for my thyroid and Metformin for my PCOS.

We took a break from TTC as it takes it's toll as some of you will know and just focussed on being us!

We are back on the wagon and going full speed! I have my PCOS update scan tomorrow 03/11/2011 and the back to see my consultant to hopefully get my hands on Clomid to make me ovulate as most of the time I don't.

However... I had AF at the end of Sept and had spotting on 28/10/2011 (I presumed AF was arriving again) but she didn't. So I thought maybe it was implantation but it wasn't. However today! I have had more spotting but again it has vanished so I might leave it a couple weeks and test if the witch hasn't shown up in the mean time!

Baby dust to any others TTC reading this!

K xx

No comments:

Post a Comment